About the PTA
WHO WE ARE:
The PGE PTA plans, organizes, and funds many of the activities held at the school, including:
• Back to School family picnic with DJs
• Cultural Arts Assemblies, such as Justin Berk Weather and Catonsville Steel Drum Band and more
• School dances with DJs, snacks, and photo booths
• Teacher Appreciation Week, with breakfast, lunch and gifts for all staff
• Spirit Wear – fun clothes to show PGE Panda Pride!
• Yearbook creation, sales, and purchase of Yearbooks for all 5th graders
• Academic incentive programs such as the Panda Power Reading Program and summer reading and math celebrations
~And so much more!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Join the PTA:
- Become a PTA Member by paying the dues via PayPal online or completing this form and sending with payment into school with your student
- Dues are $10 per person or $18 for two people - additional donations are always gratefully accepted!
- Attend monthly PTA meetings - See the meeting dates on the calendar
- Volunteer during PTA events - look for sign ups to help at dances, set up or clean up during events, donate food items for staff lunches, etc.
- Support PTA fundraisers - ask your family, friends, and co-workers to support PGE fundraising too!
- Donate a one-time flat fundraising amount in lieu of participating in individual fundraising campaigns (suggested $50 per student to cover planned programs)
- Employer matching programs - many employers will match your donation to the PTA, or will donate money in return for your volunteer hours with the PTA ~ ask your Human Resources department!